Your Health Net's behavioral health benefits are administered by MHN Services (MHN).*
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with therapists, psychiatrists or psychologists
- Treatment in facility-based settings that meet your medical needs – from care for a few hours per day, several days a week (referred to as "alternate levels of care"), to 24-hour care (referred to as "inpatient treatment").
- Inpatient treatment, follow-up and aftercare
- Download MHN Behavioral Health Benefits brochure (PDF)
Visit MHN, or contact us for more information by calling the Mental Health benefits phone number listed on the back of your Health Net ID card.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable program also offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
Now, experience Mindfulness with myStrength – Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.
* Managed Health Network, LLC (MHN) is a subsidiary of Health Net, LLC and Centene Corporation. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network and MHN Services, LLC. Managed Health Network is a registered service mark of Managed Health Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
Health Net Customer Support