Living Well means taking care of your physical health and your mental health
Your behavioral health benefits, administered by MHN Services, LLC (MHN), provide treatment for mental health and substance use disorders. Behavioral health providers include therapists, psychologists, clinical social workers, and psychiatrists.
What services are covered?
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist.
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare.
- Other inpatient and outpatient services that are medically necessary.
How do I get help?
Simply call the number on the back of your Health Net ID card. MHN staff, including customer service reps and licensed clinical Care Managers, are available 24/7 to take your call. They can help you:
- Answer questions you have about your benefits.
- Find an a MHN provider for you based on your needs.
- Get help right away if you are experiencing a crisis or emergency.
- Schedule an appointment if you are having difficulty.
You can find a therapist or psychiatrist at MHN.com or call the Mental Health Benefits number listed on your Health Net ID card. You won't need approval for outpatient appointments.
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.