Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits for Students
Managed Health Network, LLC* (MHN), which manages the behavioral health benefits for Health Net, LLC, has been helping members live and work better for over 30 years, specializing in behavioral health plans, employee assistance programs and other workplace well-being solutions.
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with counselors, psychiatrists or psychologists
- Day treatment (intensive outpatient) programs
- Partial hospitalization (services of a psychiatric hospital, except that the patient does not stay overnight)
- Inpatient treatment, follow-up and aftercare
- Download the welcome brochure (pdf)
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable program also offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
Now, experience Mindfulness with myStrength – Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.
* Managed Health Network, LLC (MHN) is a subsidiary of Health Net. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network, MHN Services and MHN Government Services.
Health Net Customer Support