Find a Doctor or Hospital
- To receive tier 1 benefits: access care through the Vaden Health Center. If a specialist referral is needed, you will receive a referral from Vaden Health Center to a Health Net contracted provider (e.g. Stanford Hospital & Clinics or Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Medical Group). Students in Monterey can also access care through contracted providers in Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties. Visit ProviderSearch, search in Monterey or Santa Cruz County and select the Plan name Stanford Student EPO/PPO from the drop down box.
- To receive tier 2 benefits: When in California, you can access care through Health Net PPO providers. Visit ProviderSearch, select the plan name Stanford Student EPO/PPO from the drop down box. When outside of California, access care through National PPO – First Health.
- Behavioral Health: Search for mental health and substance use disorder providers contracted with MHN. Plus, view a list of MHN providers (PDF) who are specifically contracted to provide services for Cardinal Care members.
Get cost estimates
- Get estimates of your costs for medical procedures and services ahead of time.
- Compare costs at different providers to make more informed choices.