Decision Power connects you with personalized tools, along with the support and confidence to take action for positive, lasting health changes.
Every Health Net member has full access to Decision Power programs at no extra charge.
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line that provides immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Some of the ways nurses help callers include: caring for minor injuries and illnesses, identifying emergency health situations, understanding prescriptions and preparing for doctor visits.
- Health Promotion Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and more.
- Health Coaching program offers one-on-one phone support, giving you unlimited access to a registered dietitian, respiratory therapist, health educator, or social worker, helping you reach your goals and sustain positive behavioral change.
- Care gap monitoring are reminders about preventive screenings, immunizations, and other care gaps, which are sent to both members and providers. Care gap reminders notify members and providers of potential opportunities to improve the quality of care.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® is a program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Log in for more information
- Disease Management clinical professionals and nurses offer education and support to individuals diagnosed with chronic health conditions so they can better manage their health.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) Take time to answer a few health-related questions and then you will receive an instant picture of your overall health and ways to achieve specific health goals.
- Identify potential health risks and share results with your doctor.
- Get email alerts with information and actions steps.
- Login here to take the HRQ now!
Health Net Customer Support