Wellness Programs and Discounts
As you work to pursue a healthier, more productive life, Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to get the job done. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line giving you immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Our registered nurses can help you:
- care for minor injuries and illnesses;
- spot health emergencies;
- help answer questions about medications.
- Health Promotion Programs – offer active and engaging ways for you to address and improve risk factors. These include smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and much more.
- Health Coaching program - Enjoy one-on-one, individual wellness support via telephone with a health coach. Choose from a number of program topics, including nutrition:
- stress management;
- tobacco cessation; and
- weight loss
- Care gap monitoring are reminders about preventive screenings, immunizations, and other care gaps, which are sent to both members and providers. Care gap reminders notify members and providers of potential opportunities to improve the quality of care.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® is a program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Log in for more information.
- Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 11,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee with applicable taxes).
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) - The HRQ provides you with a custom report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Right after taking the online HRQ, you get a custom action plan. Log in here to take the HRQ now!
- Healthy Discounts - This program rewards you for taking action to improve your health. Members get discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness club memberships, and other healthy lifestyle choices. Member discounts (PDF)
Health Net Customer Support