Cardinal Care Plan Details
To view your benefit handbook, log in.
Academic Year 2019 – 2020
- 2019-2020 Summary of Benefits Booklet – Palo Alto Campus (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Summary of Benefits Booklet – Monterey Campus (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) – Palo Alto Campus (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) – Monterey Campus (pdf)
Academic Year 2018 – 2019
More Student Benefits
Purchase prescription drugs at the Walgreens at Vaden pharmacy or any other participating Health Net pharmacy nationwide.
Heal House Calls
Get same-day primary, preventive and urgent care doctor "house calls" in your home, office or hotel with Heal. And you'll pay the same copayment as when you visit your PCP. Visit www.heal.com/healthnet for complete details about Heal. You can set up your account, check the availability of any address and request an appointment.
Note: Heal house calls are available in select urban areas.
Dental and Vision Care Options
If you or your covered dependents are under the age of 19, you are automatically enrolled in Health Net's Pediatric Dental and Vision coverage. For more detailed information contact Health Net Dental at 1-866-249-2382.
Cardinal Care covers your initial visit to a dentist to stabilize an injury to natural and sound teeth, but not other types of dental care.
To request information about the dental and vision options available to you, stop by the Vaden Insurance Office, call 1-650-723-2135, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Cardinal Care participant, you receive medical coverage and travel assistance whenever you travel internationally for leisure or for school.* If you experience a medical emergency while traveling you will have access to emergency and urgently needed care.
The travel assistance program will be administered by International SOS. This program will provide you access to comprehensive emergency assistance services. Some of these services include:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation*
- Medical Supervised Repatriation*
- Hospital Admission Assistance
- Prescription Assistance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Pharmacy referrals
- Download an International SOS ID card (pdf)
- Download an International SOS member flyer (pdf)
- Visit the International SOS website here
*Important: These services must be arranged and approved by ISOS. Call 1-215-942-8226 (collect calls accepted). Claims for services not arranged by ISOS will NOT be accepted or reimbursed. This is only a brief outline of your services.
Health Net Customer Support