Health Net is always working to improve the accessibility of the Health Net website. If you run into any difficulties using the Health Net website, please let us know. Also, please try the following solutions to help make the Health Net website more accessible.
Accessibility Features in Your Browser
All modern browsers include several features to make the web more accessible, such as the option to “zoom in” on a web page. To learn more about the accessibility features of your browser, please select a link below.
- Learn about accessibility features on Google products, including the Google Chrome browser
(to learn about Google Chrome accessibility, scroll to the Google Chrome section of this page)
- Learn about accessibility features in Internet Explorer 11
- Learn about accessibility features in Internet Explorer 10
- Learn about accessibility features in Internet Explorer 9
- Learn about accessibility features in the Mozilla Firefox browser
For accessibility features in the Mac OS X Safari browser, please refer to the “accessibility features in Mac OS X computers” section below.
Accessibility Features in Your Operating System
The Windows operating system and the Mac OS X operating system both offer accessibility features such as the ability to turn on “high contrast mode”, or to have the computer read web page text aloud. To learn more about the accessibility features of your computer, please select a link below.
Health Net Customer Support